sky722

Time For Jokes !! Got Some ?

Ther was this man and his wife who went to this resturant.The man told his wife "hey,if I show them the white hairs on my chest I might can get the senior discount" she then said "hey,if you unzipped and dropped your pants,you might get disability" :P

A motorcycle cop pulls over a car for speeding. The violater was extremely irate and abusive, curing out the cop, threatening to complain and just about every thing else short of hitting the officer.

Once the officer was done writing the ticket he wrote "AH" on the bottom before the violater signed. The violater asked "whats the AH for?" "Its to remind me that you're an asshole when we go to court!" With that the driver sped off.

Two months later the officer and the violater (now defendant) were in court and the defendant got a lawyer since he was about to lose his license due to points.

The lawyer gets the officer on the stand and asks "Officer, did you in any way mark this citation so to remember my client?"

"Yes I did, with an AH"

"And what does AH mean?"

"Agressive and Hostile, sir."

"Are you sure it doesn't mean asshole?"

"Well sir, you know your client better than I do!"
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

A blond driver gets pulled over by a blond cop....

The cop asks the driver for a license and the driver digs around for a while and finally present a small mirror.

"Is this my license"?, the blond driver asks...

Looking closer... the blond cop says...

"Why didn't you tell me you were a police officer?
Owned by Remi #?

well it's an old one, but it's good...
a lady rushes into the house and yells up the stairs
" pack the bags,, i WON the lottery!!!!":oB|;)
a mans voice answers , "Great !!, B| Should i pack for the ocean, or pack for the mountains"???:|:S:D
the lady replies...:o
" I don't CARE... just ,,
. GET OUT!!!! "
:ph34r:B|;):)

jmy:ph34r:;);)

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, That's as good as they're going to feel all day...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

A group of mathematicians and a group of engineers are traveling together by train to attend a conference on mathematical methods in engineering. Each engineer has a ticket whereas only one of the mathematicians has one. Of course, the engineers laugh at the unworldly mathematicians and look forward to the moment the conductor shows up.

Suddenly one of the mathematicians shouts: "Conductor coming!" All the mathematicians disappear into one washroom. The conductor checks the ticket of each engineer and then knocks at the washroom door: "Your ticket, please." The mathematicians stick the one ticket they have under the door, the conductor checks it and leaves. A few minutes later, when it is safe, the mathematicians come out of the washroom. The engineers are impressed.

When the conference has come to an end, the engineers decide that they are at least as smart as the mathematicians and also buy just one ticket for the whole group. This time the mathematicians have no ticket at all…

Again one of the mathematicians shouts: "Conductor coming!".
All the engineers rush off to one washroom. One of the mathematicians goes to that washroom, knocks at the door, and says: "Your ticket, please…"

i dont have a dogs, i have a cat names snivel

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_of_the_dog

here is your clicky....:P

3 days later? :o

:D:D:D:D
I have been busy with other things....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly