Maxx

Old picture I found on my HDD

From my friends in Italy.. Taken during a Skydiving Boogie.
They send this application to a DZ in Australia. They never got a reply..

I thought I rather post it here, before I delete it from my HDD.. Fits perfectly here ;)

Names have been erased to protect the innocent.

Max

... for a moment there,,, I thought i had opened the thread by turtlespeed,,,, titled,, "are you arrogant enough"...;)B|

hahahah... pretty good " Goof resume' " ,,,,, IF it was a goof... But alas,,, i think it is genuine
and written by a "legend in his own mind"..

hahahaha..... what a pair, these guys must be...:S:|:S.....

It almost makes me feel ashamed to be an Italian-Amercian...[:/]

MY reply to THEM>>>>>>
" i have received your extensive list of credentials... freefly coaching, and tandem video needs are well met HERE,, By LOCAL skydivers who are as humble,, as they are capable...( UNlike you two assholes) ..>:(
I also find that our club/DZ is not lacking for REAL gentlemen,, who view the Women members as Colleagues, Jumping friends, and Ladies..... and NOT as some sort of 'potential conquest'....
Please stay Home...indefinately....
However,,, Please DO forward at least 2 KiloGrams of said marijuana, for sampling purposes only,,,ASAP.....B|B|
send THAT package
directly and promptly to "Pecos Parachute Club"
SWest USA......"in plain brown paper wrapping".... Ciao!!!!!

:oB|;):P:)

jmy

... for a moment there,,, I thought i had opened the thread by turtlespeed,,,, titled,, "are you arrogant enough"...;)B|

hahahah... pretty good " Goof resume' " ,,,,, IF it was a goof... But alas,,, i think it is genuine
and written by a "legend in his own mind"..

hahahaha..... what a pair, these guys must be...:S:|:S.....

It almost makes me feel ashamed to be an Italian-Amercian...[:/]

MY reply to THEM>>>>>>
" i have received your extensive list of credentials... freefly coaching, and tandem video needs are well met HERE,, By LOCAL skydivers who are as humble,, as they are capable...( UNlike you two assholes) ..>:(
I also find that our club/DZ is not lacking for REAL gentlemen,, who view the Women members as Colleagues, Jumping friends, and Ladies..... and NOT as some sort of 'potential conquest'....
Please stay Home...indefinately....
However,,, Please DO forward at least 2 KiloGrams of said marijuana, for sampling purposes only,,,ASAP.....B|B|
send THAT package
directly and promptly to "Pecos Parachute Club"
SWest USA......"in plain brown paper wrapping".... Ciao!!!!!

:oB|;):P:)

jmy

I know a couple of people here including a DZ CI who would reply with... No, we already do that shite and we dont want more competition
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?