Tuna-Salad

Gumby's Pizza

So I've been getting these coupons on my door for Gumby's pizza. Their menu has some.. strange combinations of stuff and the names are pretty weird too (Heart attack pizza - ham bacon sasuage pepperoni). Anyone ever had their pizza? Is it any good?
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Are you kidding?!?! Umm... 2 words....

POKEY STIX!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, their pizza is fabulous. I've had it on plenty of occasions.

Needless to say, I live in a college town (Blacksburg) and I'm a college student, so when I say it's good pizza, that's because it really is. Their store here is open until 3 am most week nights to accommodate those late night hunger pains generally associated with lots of drinking.

Eat up!
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Gumby's is good, but the way to go there is to get Pokey Stix with a side of ranch. I always like their pizza, but it's a little different. Pokey Stix (in my experience) please people across the board. ;)

Listen up, they know what they're talking about. ;)
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Gumby's is pretty good. Pokey Sticks are the damned devil I tell ya!

I used to order Gumby's probably once or twice a week. They have good weekly specials that will feed you for two meals for $10 delivered.

Some of their combinations aren't that great, some will hook you in forever. Now I really want to order some pokey sticks.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm a college student, so when I say it's good cheap pizza, that's because it really is.

We knew what you meant. ;)

Blues,
Dave

EXACTLY. Good and cheap in this context are synonymous.

Spoken like a true collegiate mind. I love it. B|

Are you kidding?!?! Umm... 2 words....

POKEY STIX!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, their pizza is fabulous. I've had it on plenty of occasions.

Needless to say, I live in a college town (Blacksburg) and I'm a college student, so when I say it's good pizza, that's because it really is. Their store here is open until 3 am most week nights to accommodate those late night hunger pains generally associated with lots of drinking.

Eat up!

I was a delivery driver for Gumby's while in college...we'd make near $5000 on $5 pizzas in a night and wouldn't get out of there till like 4:30am. (fri&Sat)

and yes...Pokey Stix;)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...