goofyjumper

One year ago......

brandy love that was lovely words ,i know this year has been the worst year of our lives and i dont see it getting better ,but i know he has been looking down on you and us and helping us to cope ,none of our lives will ever be the same again but atl east we have warmth just knowing we brought someone very special into the world .and that he picked you or should i say you picked each other to share the special times you both had, we all will never stop missing him , and were thinking about you love, love u xxxxx and to all lees friends thank you for helping us to cope with this horrible devistating year,love u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mum

lee sweetheart we miss u so much ,we will always love u and remember all the wonderfull times we had ,we will be with u again when our time comes ,till then we live in sadness , love u so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mum dad lisa jay kieron and jake, so much love from us all to u sweetheart xxx

Well I know he misses you also. I know he is looking down on us and wishing he could take our pain away. But I guess we learn that this is part of life, and we WILL see him again.

Love you guys too! Amanda sends her love also.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Brandy, that was beautiful. I distinctly remember a moment a long time ago when you were telling me about how Lee liked to torment his mum (playfully) and how hilarious it was, and I could plainly see how much you loved him for who he really was.

Stay strong. Hugs to you and his family!