DougH

Cheap gift card deal I found.

I hope that this post isn't seen as comercial in any way. I just found what I think is a good deal on really really cheap gift certificates. If the deal ends up being too good to be true then I bought them too so I am in the same boat.

This offer was in an email from my works online perks program. It is for Restaurant.com

They sell 25.00 gift cards for ten bucks on that site, but if you use coupon code: BELLS it will take 70% off of the 10.00 price.

I purchased 10 gift cards for 30 bucks. Most places have a minimum purchase, and some black outs like fridays and saturdays, but if all the places honor these it will make eating out as a treat once a week way more affordable. :)
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

this site is legit. I got one of the GC last year when I purchased the entertainment coupon book, but usually its one of those "take $25 off when you spend $40 or more," type of GC. It's still a good deal, but I was cautious of giving gifts to people when they had to put out money to get the money off, unless it was somebody I knew really really well and knew what resturaunt they frequented to where it would be worth it for them.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I had 6 pages to choose from, but I had not heard of most of the restaurants. I've really cut back on giving gift cards this year with the way businesses and restaurants are closing so quickly. We missed out on being able to use a $50 card to a restaurant this year because they closed. I was really bummed!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yup, this is a legit site. It's actually a very popular site with people who eat out regularly. Most of the giftcards have restrictions on times and such, but nothing too bad.

Little birdy told me there is a way to get even more out of your purchase when shopping at that site.
Skymama's #2 stalker -