Tuna-Salad

To Pull not to pull

Hehehe I knew that would get a rise out of the import crowd.It always gets a good debate going.
I don't think the kid that Tuna is referring to gives a shit about insurance rates anyway, matter of fact I don't think kids like that really give a shit about anything but trying to act like tough gangbanger wannabe's to impress whoever. When Tuna said "Riced out"..I know exactly what he means. I don't get how those cars became so popular for racing among American kids anyway. They're just kind of a joke to me-I'm old school. They sound like a long fart in a bathtub going down the road. And I have not seen one beat a domestic rod on a PINKS strip or any strip for that matter...NOT ONE and thats a nation wide show and a huge cross section of cars- Maybe I just can't relate to the compact import street rig, because I didn't grow up working on imports except for a 67 Spitfire. Imports generally do handle better on the curves though- I'll give you that.

As for gas milage...the big boys and girls burn alcohol anyway.

+1 POS import rice burners suck!B|:D
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!