turtlespeed

Ah . . . The Christmas Season . . .

how true. im home on holidays visiting my parents ...stressed to the max and all my toys; scuba gear, rig, skis, and anything else fun is a 3 hour flight away.....im gonna snap any minute cause they are driving me nuts :S

The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

My wife and I are just going to be home alone and sick as dogs. [:/] Not only that, but my father in law drove all the way down here from Newport News, VA to drop off presents from his family, and saw how sick I was, then begged us to let him take our 2 1/2 year old daughter back with him for a week so we could take the time to recover. As a Mr Mom, there was just no way to get enough rest while taking care of this bundle of energy. So that's our Christmas gift. He takes our girl with him, and brings her back next week, and we don't have to pay a penny for his gas! :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Aww, that sucks that you're both sick. I hope the wife is doing ok. I care about you too, but the wife is a bit more important since she has that little bundle in the tummy. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Aww, that sucks that you're both sick. I hope the wife is doing ok. I care about you too, but the wife is a bit more important since she has that little bundle in the tummy. :P

Yeah, you're right. Though it's more important that she doesn't have pneumonia too. She has bronchitis. The pneumonia would be bad for the baby as well.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

. . . where you leave your loved ones to spend time with your family.:D

Obviously you are not Southern... Christmas is when your family becomes your LOVED ONES !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Some of us don't have the traditional "family" thing. I'll be spending the day with a few of my jumper friends...and once rather special friend. :)

We all have traditional ovum & sperm families... I think of Christmas as that special day when I remember all the other 60 million sperms who died in the "heat of the battle" :-)
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"