Gato

I am also about to make sex to someone.

Ok, it's clear that GatosKitten is taking the picture and Gatos is just practicing solo skills!

Not practicing - refining.

Goddamn, she's a cutie pie, ain't she?

I may not be posting for very much longer.
T.I.N.S.

Yo - Sashafierce - go update your sig line! :P

Better? ;)

"Something is so wrong with me when I start thinking like Bolas." - Skymama
"Thinking like Bolas, is definitly a sign of needing counseling..." - Mamajumps

The previous statements have not been evaluated or sanctioned by the Food and Drugs Administration. Casual observers of these posts could be lead to believe that Bolas(tm) is capable of thinking. We have no evidence to prove or disprove that claim !!!!!!
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Ok, no updates in 10 minutes.... somebody call the Post-Traumatic-Stress-Syndrome hot-line and report and incident!

You're not far off!

Becoming....difficult....to post......can't.....look away from.....hottie wife.
T.I.N.S.

Ok, no updates in 10 minutes.... somebody call the Post-Traumatic-Stress-Syndrome hot-line and report and incident!

You're not far off!

Becoming....difficult....to post......can't.....look away from.....hottie wife.

I see a cat tail at the bottom of the picture .... what kind of pussy are you aiming at ? :P:P:P:P:P

I see a cat tail at the bottom of the picture .... what kind of pussy are you aiming at?

That's just me, lurking beneath her, waiting for that magical phrase, "Hey, while you're down there...."

.... drop the keyboard, fix me another drink and clean the dishes in the sink ?:):):)

It concerns me (ok, I'm full of shit and bored) that you're about to make sex TO someone... wtf is that about? :P

He bought a LEGO cat-look-alike kit and he is trying to decide what pieces he should use between the hind legs.... :$:$:$:P

It concerns me (ok, I'm full of shit and bored) that you're about to make sex TO someone... wtf is that about?

Fifteen minutes ago, there was another thread entitled, "I am about to make crazy drunken monkey sex to my girlfriend."

For some reason, that thread has disappeared - this thread was in response to that very disturbing use of English.

I just used it as an opportunity to brag about my mondo-hottie wife, GatosKitten, and show her off a bit.

For the record, I am about to have sex with, and make love to my very beautiful wife. :)

(I've never used the angelic icon, so I'm allowed.)
T.I.N.S.

It concerns me (ok, I'm full of shit and bored) that you're about to make sex TO someone... wtf is that about?

Fifteen minutes ago, there was another thread entitled, "I am about to make crazy drunken monkey sex to my girlfriend."

For some reason, that thread has disappeared - this thread was in response to that very disturbing use of English.

I just used it as an opportunity to brag about my mondo-hottie wife, GatosKitten, and show her off a bit.

For the record, I am about to have sex with, and make love to my very beautiful wife. :)

(I've never used the angelic icon, so I'm allowed.)

Ok, jump the Beaver and write it down in your logbook ! ;););)

Dear lord WTF are you doing at the computer!

+1,000

Waiting for the blue pill to kick-in :P:P:P

suspect that these are just pics in his file, and she is not there, just a fantasy :ph34r:
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Quite frankly if I were her I'd be pissed that you were still on the computer. GET OFF THE DAMN COMPUTER!!!!

No kidding. Lets see, beautiful woman strips and is standing at my monitor and I am going to keep posting!!! .... NOT!:S:):P
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Quite frankly if I were her I'd be pissed that you were still on the computer. GET OFF THE DAMN COMPUTER!!!!

It's ok - I just asked her earlier if we could involve the DZ.com community in our foreplay. How could I have known it'd go this far?

And yes, I will get off the damn computer! ;)
T.I.N.S.

No kidding. Lets see, beautiful woman strips and is standing at my Gatos monitor and I am going to keep posting!!! .... NOT!:S:):P

It's Gato , not you, corrected for accuracy ! :):):)