chris74

fusion 175 or safire 169 or cayenne 170

Hello Birds,
I have put about 140 jumps on a Triathlon 190 at 1.16 W.L (perfect for W.S or landing without wind at 5000 ft at Megeva ! ) and actually fly a Merit 170 for Groundlaunching. I 'm looking for this 3 items more flights characteristics and experiences because i want to keep my tri for W.S, and buying a more "funny and speedy" canopy (not an exclusive or H.P one), for skydiving , GLC and later canopy piloting .I actually don't Swoop because i need to improve my skills during canopy training courses before.
Blue skies
Chris

I actually don't Swoop because i need to improve my skills during canopy training courses before.

I'd suggest doing that on your current canopy prior to downsizing.

After that, demo, demo, demo. Only you are going to know which (if any) of the three canopies you mention is going to do what you want it to do best.

thanks for the reply,
At my DZ's , you can only find Parachutes de france (did some jumps with electra) and P.D ( some jumps with silhouette and sabre 1).Never saw safire or fusion because they are completly unknown. I am E.T here because i jump a Wings (best rig for the buck)!!!
Blue skies
Chris