SimpleJack

Women aren't attracted to Men

I'm not sure if my wife loves me more because I'm tremendously wealthy, successful, and popular, or because I'm an unusually gifted and giving lover. Either way, I don't think she would have married me if I was a packer.

I don't think she loves you for any of those things. Just your stinky arrogance......:D:D

It could be that it really depends on what you pack, Brandi.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm not sure if my wife loves me more because I'm tremendously wealthy, successful, and popular, or because I'm an unusually gifted and giving lover. Either way, I don't think she would have married me if I was a packer.

I don't think she loves you for any of those things. Just your stinky arrogance......:D:D

It could be that it really depends on what you pack, Brandi.

Turtle, how long have you known me and you still can't spell my name right!?
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

This statement would be vaild if women weren't so independent now. Presenting this argument to female skydivers, who already defy the norms of society, suggests that this statement will not deem valid his this forum....

While -yes- some women who still believe in this ideology of the "breadwinner" there are many that do not. Most of this is not only "partly" biological, due to the fact that we give birth and need to find a suitable mate to care for our CHILDREN, BUT majority of this idea is actually enviormental. What a woman seeks as a "suitable" mate is her own personal idea. With the wave of independence that has been moving through our country for the last 60 years women have been defying and becoming more socially and economically independent.

But I guess I'm an advocate of my own demise....if it weren't for socially enginereed BS like this...I wouldn't have a job!!!

I just have two questions:

Why are men attracted to "beautiful" women?(Models)

Why is it that gay men do the same when being attracted to men?
Best Girl Scout Ever.

If you study human behavior you will realize that the basic concepts of attraction still exist ... the reason is that it benefited (and in some cases still benefits) survival and replication. I could go into the details but it's easier with a beer standing around a bonfire ...

PS: Our body, brains, and society have evolved allowing attraction to evolve. However, the basic concepts still exist ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch