virgin-burner

jesus, 4100 posts!!!

and only banned once for a week or so.

i really need to get a life! :|

Andy and I had a bitch fest and must've put out at least a hundred posts in the 30 minutes we were going at it... somehow, neither of us got banned.

Still haven't been banned yet. I'm still anxiously awaiting my spankings from Her Hotness.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

That makes you more of a post-whore than me! :P Guess I have been slacking lately.

Get with it woman! The keyboards here don't even have letters and I'm still a grade "A" PW...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Sorry I couldn't hang out when you were around :(

Wow... you have more posts than me too! Probably not if you counted my old profile, though.

It's alright. It was pretty short notice. I didn't know I was gonna have any free time there until the night before when I missed my flight.

All this talk of being a PW and my trip reminds me... I need to tell my story about my trip... and what a story it is...:D

It's alright. It was pretty short notice. I didn't know I was gonna have any free time there until the night before when I missed my flight.

All this talk of being a PW and my trip reminds me... I need to tell my story about my trip... and what a story it is...:D

I was wondering why you didn't give me more advance warning! ;)

I was wondering why you didn't give me more advance warning! ;)

I only would've had about a 2 hour layover if I'd caught my flight on time

you almost have a 20.4 postloading... :|

can you do the math on mnealtx!? :D

army doesnt teach math, do they!? :D

I dunno... I'm a Marine.:P

i dont give much for hijacking. i'm a honest postwhore.. :P

Lies...:|

yea-yea, i know you like jacking off, err, hijacking.. :D:D:D

hey man... you don't fuck wit de jesus...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m0v8CB27dk&feature=related:D

i didnt realize i post so much shit really.. just got me stunned..

I have been pointing that out to you for some time now

i pointed out other things to you. are you learning-challenged!?

Not at all.
I do however consider the source of all criticism, and if it's from someone i consider and idiot i ignore it.
Wanna takes a guess as to whether or not i ignore yours?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?