jtval

Affliction M1 (fedor v Arlovski)

Pick your fighters.

I dont know alot about Fedor. I know he is a bad ass. I know he throws giants around like they're regular people.
I know he's undefeated (exception: one illegal hit that cuased him to not be able to continue)

Arlovski is a maniac, too.

I say Fedor wins. I don't know whether is will be TKO or decision but I say Fedor.

I wont watch this one live. I'll wait to see it after.
But who do you got for the win?
My photos

My Videos

I thought I heard that Vitor is fighting but I couldnt find anything about it.

Anyone know if Vitor is fighting in this event?

EDIT:
Yep he's fighting Lindland.
I'd have to go with Vitor on age alone. I think Lindland is like 40 isnt he? (I know, randy couture blah blah blah)
My photos

My Videos

I will be watching the UFC card tonight, (b/c the wife wants too)
but I would much prefer to watch the Affliction fights.
I really like Arlovski, but Think that Fedor will win hands down.
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

Doh! I invited friends over to watch ufc tonight, but iti si not until next week.

Oops! I guess I will be PPV'ing Affliction afterall.;)
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

UFC is NEXT week isnt it? n(31 Jan)

EDIT: Oh and I don't think Fedor can win with his hands down:D
My photos

My Videos

But who do you got for the win?

The production and cable companies with all the PPV fees, hands down!

I put a side bet on the paramedics ..... and I put a 10 to 1 on anyone who can reverse a DOA
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

[B]SPOILERS[/B]

Affliction still needs to work on keeping my attention. There is WAY TOO MUCH Wasted time between fights. They announce the fighters in the beginning then again at the start of each fight. Too many Glamour shots I.E. crowd scans and Logo swipes. It’s annoying. I know I am watching affliction just get on with the fucking fighting. LOL
Lauzon V Green
Green took the fight with 36 hours notice.
He came out with LOTS of energy. He may have gassed if...
Dan Lauzon is a bitch…And a bad actor.
The first groin hit was questionable. It looked like the belt line.
The second looked like high inside thigh. But I’ll give those to Lauzon. Maybe they were close enough to juggle the jewels. The 3rd groin shot was the outer thigh. In the beginning the announcer Said Dan Lauzon was disappointed in the last minute fighter change. I think this was his way of dealing with it.

Kiril v Paul
I’m not going to try to spell their last names.
They call Kiril “baby Fedor”…um, yea in bazzaro world. It was cool to watch Kiril’s hair explode every time Paul hit him. Did Paul Hurt his right hand? He shook it off in the 2nd. He seemed to slow down with it but it didn’t slow his game. He reserved it for purely heavy hits. No post fight interview and lots of wasted time with previews for the next fight again. Maybe it’s just the lack of quality announcers.
Joe Rogan and Dan Goldberg have a good style. While all the wasted time is being shown Joe and Dan are usually talking about something that matters.

Babalu V Sokoudjou
All the stops due to falling out of the ring suck. Just my opinion. Obviously, they can’t let them fall out but there’s gotta be a better way. (Maybe a cage [:D]) the announcer doesn’t know his left from his right. Watch the reply and look at the left hand when he calls it. I’m just nit-picking but it’s funny. At least we got a post fight interview on this one.

MORE wasted time. Interview with keep players is cool but why would they waste 2 minutes telling us who is left on the fight card. We know that. I doubt they need 15 minutes to set up the next fight. Am I missing something or does it annoy you, too? It’ll be good when they work out the kinks. They’re starting to collect some good fighters. Now, they just gotta work on the production by getting rid of all the down time. Anyway…
[B] Lindland V Belfort[/B]
NEXT!!!
Ok NOW is the time they can waste some time. I guess they don’t have many undercard fights to fill time at the end if all the fights are short. I like that Vitor was concerned about Matt. And it was good to see Matt leave on his feet.

Barnett V Yvel
That was an exciting fight.Yvel had no answer on the ground but he tried with everything he had.
What a shitty Crowd though. These guys were fighting pretty hard. The crowd was booing all night.
Fedor v Pitt bull
I thought if it went the distance that Arlovski might upset. Fedor looked flustered….but that was only for just over a minute.
My photos

My Videos