normiss

Most ticketed vehicles.

Hummers??? :S

Hell, it didn't matter what car I drove, I have gotten speeding tickets in almost every car I have ever owned, and then some.

The cars that I got the most tickets in were of course, my red '96 V6 Ford Mustang, and my black '75 Porsche 914.

So far I haven't gotten one in our family sedan Pontiac Vibe, but not for a lack of trying! :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The other week, I pulled behind car, who was behind a Hummer who was stopped at a red light. When the light turned green, the Hummer didn't move. I wanted to honk my horn, but there was a car in front of me, and I didn't want them to think I was honking at them. The light was still green and the Hummer was still just sitting there. The light turned yellow and the Hummer went, leaving me at the red light! >:( At the next light, I saw the Hummer in the same lane. So I changed lanes. When the light turned green, AGAIN he just SAT there. WTF???

http://3ringnecklace.com/

If you want to get ticketed just put a Rainbow bumper sticker on it.

Just look up Rainbo's old post.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Every ticket I ever got was in a red vehicle, I've gotten tickets in every red vehicle I've owned, but less than 1/3 of the cars and trucks I've owned were red. The only one that you might expect to get an above average rate was my '96 Camaro, but I only got two in it. Same as my red pickup truck.
I think cops just hate red.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Hell, it didn't matter what car I drove, I have gotten speeding tickets in almost every car I have ever owned, and then some.

The cars that I got the most tickets in were of course, my red '96 V6 Ford Mustang, and my black '75 Porsche 914.

So far I haven't gotten one in our family sedan Pontiac Vibe, but not for a lack of trying! :D

I remember a few times you posted some of your: "I was driving 90 down the expressway and this jackass...." stories.

It's no wonder you get tickets :D:D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I remember a few times you posted some of your: "I was driving 90 down the expressway and this jackass...." stories.

I've gotten smarter lately. My insurance went down $250 at my last 6 month renewal. So low that we decided to pay it off in full. Only 1 ticket in the last 3.5 years now. B|

I should have added that I have been a stay-at-home dad for nearly 3 years now. That may be the reason for the drop-off in tickets... :S:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nice!

I haven't had a ticket in over 5 years now (surprisingly)

I've gotten smarter lately. My insurance went down $250 at my last 6 month renewal. So low that we decided to pay it off in full. Only 1 ticket in the last 3.5 years now. B|

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I should have added that I have been a stay-at-home dad for nearly 3 years now. That may be the reason for the drop-off in tickets... :S:P

I use to get a lot of tickets, but I bought a very expensive radar detector.. and I do 90+ and haven't gotten a ticket in ehh... about 3 years now. Infact I drove from Az to Mi took a 12 hour break at a friends half way.. I left Fri, and was there sunday... If that says anything
-Eddie B (feel free to message)
www.facebook.com/eddie.d.bryant