wilcox

example of pd canopies that's out of production?

Is there any PD canopy except the Sabre that's out of production?

Excalibur,at least I think that was a PD product.

Mick.

YUP!

Grrrrr!:(

One of the best "Demo" canopies I've ever used!

I've had 5 of them all together...still have one rather worn one left...

Excalibur 260

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

This information is a bit dated (Feb 2003), but when I went to PD rep training, Bushman told me that they could actually make someone a new Excallibur if they really, really wanted one. All of the patterns are stored in the computers and it's not really a big deal to have the laser cutter whip the parts out. While most folks wouldn't want to purchase a new "discontinued" canopy, it's fantastic to know that the factory has the ability to replicate any part needed to affect repair on your "older" canopy. You would have to ask Kolla if the first statement I made is still accurate, but I can promise you it was back then. PD has an amazing facility.

Chuck

This information is a bit dated (Feb 2003), but when I went to PD rep training, Bushman told me that they could actually make someone a new Excallibur if they really, really wanted one. All of the patterns are stored in the computers and it's not really a big deal to have the laser cutter whip the parts out. While most folks wouldn't want to purchase a new "discontinued" canopy, it's fantastic to know that the factory has the ability to replicate any part needed to affect repair on your "older" canopy. You would have to ask Kolla if the first statement I made is still accurate, but I can promise you it was back then. PD has an amazing facility.

Chuck

I love the looks I get when I pull out and pack up my old Excal...

It's like showing up with a split window 'Vette!

"Hey! THAT'S the canopy that STARTED all the HP craze...";)

I HAVE heard that 'new' ones can be made...I wonder if a Z-po model would be possible?

The big ones...230 & 260 are great demo "Trucks" in that they have good froward speed, turn relatively flat, can be 'sunk' like an accuri canopy, open soft, and can carry a TON!

...Hummmmmm!

Gets me thinking!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~