LuckyMcSwervy

I Loveeeee Tuaca :-)

That is all.... ;)

PS - LisaH.... Deedy and I drunk dialed you..... did all of that rambling go to voicemail?? :D Sorry.

I am glad you like Tuaca :D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

One costume party a few yrs ago I dressed up in my pj's ratted the hair out and wore a sign that said " I went home with jack but woke up with Tuaca." I took a bottle of tuaca and had a shot glass hanging from hanging from my neck like a necklace. That reminds me I still have to get that bottle out of my car.... [Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I've been drinking Tuaca for around 7 years or so. I went to the Tuaca Body Art party in Dallas a few years ago. They had this girl that was marilyn Monroe/Manson. Fucking awesome show she put on. One second she was singing boop oop e doop shit and the next second she moved her face to the right and the beautiful people came on. So yeah Tuaca is old news for me but I still love it.

I've been drinking Tuaca for around 7 years or so. I went to the Tuaca Body Art party in Dallas a few years ago. They had this girl that was marilyn Monroe/Manson. Fucking awesome show she put on. One second she was singing boop oop e doop shit and the next second she moved her face to the right and the beautiful people came on. So yeah Tuaca is old news for me but I still love it.

I was introduced to Tuaca in 95' by some friends. I always bring a bottle of Tuaca with shot glasses and a pk or a few rolls of TP to every party. Just the basics party supplies...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1