LuckyMcSwervy

Today Is "Naughty Thoughts Day" :-)~

And isn't THAT what the word MEANS?! :S:P

TADPOLE!!!

And for the record, there are tadpoles that are teases.

Double the fun. :P

"Tadpole"....? ........Moi.....?

Oh deary dear. Why do so many seemingly wise women allow themselves to be fooled by the baby face and boundless youthful energy? Don't feel bad. It's my cross to bear. [:/]

(If you'd like a more accurate historical background though, you could check my post to the rollerskating thread.)

As for hanging that other "T" label on ME.....Well, I'd CC you on the PM I'm about to send out to your naughty cohorts, but you might report me to the Greenies for sexual harassment. :o

I wasn't saying you were a tadpole.... I'm saying I saw "T", I think "tadpole".

That's all.... FWIW, you do look young. :)

Right! Gosh, Robby...why's it always gotta be about YOU? :D:P:P
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

And isn't THAT what the word MEANS?! :S:P

TADPOLE!!!

And for the record, there are tadpoles that are teases.

Double the fun. :P

"Tadpole"....? ........Moi.....?

Oh deary dear. Why do so many seemingly wise women allow themselves to be fooled by the baby face and boundless youthful energy? Don't feel bad. It's my cross to bear. [:/]

(If you'd like a more accurate historical background though, you could check my post to the rollerskating thread.)

As for hanging that other "T" label on ME.....Well, I'd CC you on the PM I'm about to send out to your naughty cohorts, but you might report me to the Greenies for sexual harassment. :o

I wasn't saying you were a tadpole.... I'm saying I saw "T", I think "tadpole".

That's all.... FWIW, you do look young. :)

Right! Gosh, Robby...why's it always gotta be about YOU? :D:P:P

Wait . . . You mean this whole thing is about YOU?:o

Wow. And somehow I missed that.

OK - so - go ahead and send me your entry. I'm looking forward to it. Mcswervy's just wasn't up to the standards that we here at DZ.com are striving for.

Perhaps you can do better?

I'll even ask if you could be a substitution for McLamewritings. I'm sure Robby wouldn't complain. Too much.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'll even ask if you could be a substitution for McLamewritings. I'm sure Robby wouldn't complain. Too much.:)

Errrr...that'd be a tough one. By the rules of parliamentary procedure, she'd have to put up TWO submissions to match the prior candidates.

One the other hand, I don't know any self-respecting man who could easily refuse a surprise third entry, and I'm no exception.
She has until close of voting today.

.....And this is me holding my breath.
:S
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Wait . . . You mean this whole thing is about YOU?

Wow. And somehow I missed that.

Umm, turtle...I meant that he just assumed she meant HIM when she said "tadpole".

Errrr...that'd be a tough one. By the rules of parliamentary procedure, she'd have to put up TWO submissions to match the prior candidates.

One the other hand, I don't know any self-respecting man who could easily refuse a surprise third entry, and I'm no exception.
She has until close of voting today.

.....And this is me holding my breath

Robby, I thought he meant for YOU to submit.
And, if you're waiting for something from me, you should NOT hold your breath. But you already know that. ;):P:P
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

[mouth agape and eyes slightly watering].............I..........i...uuhhhhhhh..........uuummmmmmm.............
What can I say but...?
:):o:o:o:o:o;);):$:$:);):$:o:o:o
:oB|B|B|:$:$:$:$:$:o:o:$:$:o:)B|:o
:):):):o:|:o:$:o:$:$:$B|:o:o
:$:o[:/][:/]B|B|:o:$:$:)
:o:o:)B|:):$:oB|:o:)

Ladies and gentlemen, I've learned some amazing things during this first "Naughty Thoughts......Week."
Among them:
that this forum world is truly divided among those who put up and those who shut up,
and that the Muppets were right, cooperation is always more fruitful than competition!

...And if it's not "all about me" I'm gonna pretend it is!

-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey! I been on the road! And your writing partner doesn't have internet access. ;)

Who in this day and age does not have internet at their house....:o:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I told you that you didn't know what you were getting yourself into. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Wasn't I given your permission to judge the entries as well. I am SURE that they must have gotten lost somewhere in the electronic mailroom.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Indeed you were, sir. Sorry, I must've gotten ...............distracted.

I can forward that material to you this evening after work, unless I come up with a better excuse to hoard it before then.

Indeed you were, sir. Sorry, I must've gotten ...............distracted.

I can forward that material to you this evening after work, unless I come up with a better excuse to hoard it before then.

Someone must have sent one good naughty PM to you....
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly