skydiverbry

What's the point?/

it'll be easier to save it now than save it later. if you feel it needs saving my advice is to get off the procrastination machine, mind you, that would be my advice to anyone in a relationship.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

Details?Well not sure how to put this.I've known her 25 years,been with her 4 years out of which we are engaged 3 years.
I did stupid thing and acted like an asshole.Now I'm rethinking if I should have even posted this.
My head is ALL screwed up:S
I love her ALOT:(

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Dude. I feel you. I've been with my wife 14 years. After you calm down, think about it. If you were an asshole, apologize. Realize she might not move on as fast as you do. Love is as much about admitting your fuckups as anything. Good luck:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Been telling her.The problem is the way I acted.Like a jerk[:/]

We all act like jerks to our SO at some point in time or another. Depending on what you did she will probably need some time to cool off. In the meantime write her a letter (not an e-mail or text) and let her know you are truly sorry and what you are willing to do to fix it.

Some things are harder to repair than others such as trust. But if you are willing and committed I believe anything is possible - as long as she is willing to give you a chance. If she refuses to... just give her some space - it may just take some time for her to come around.

By the way - I know a lot of guys who won't even admit when they screwed up - so I think you are going down the right road.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I