airtwardo

That's why they have the seatbelt sign.

Wow, that's pretty tragic even if she did ignore the warnings.

But I can never understand why some people think they know better than those in charge of their safety. For instance, there are always passengers who insist on getting up and retrieving their baggage before the plane's stopped at the terminal. What part of the announcement do they think doesn't apply to them?

Evidently a suit was filed against Continental yesterday.

Un-fucking-believable. I guess now the FAA will make some silly rule about all passenger ac having padded bathrooms or some silly thing.

And another thing, Why do fucking idiots sue when their injurries occured due to none other than their own stupid-ass negligence? IIRC the guy in the front left seat driving the fucking plane is in charge and if you get hurt dissobeying HIS orders then too bad for you.
Muff #5048

Un-fucking-believable. I guess now the FAA will make some silly rule about all passenger ac having padded bathrooms or some silly thing.

And another thing, Why do fucking idiots sue when their injurries occured due to none other than their own stupid-ass negligence? IIRC the guy in the front left seat driving the fucking plane is in charge and if you get hurt dissobeying HIS orders then too bad for you.

My sentiments exactly.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Keep that shit buckled when you're sitting down!

absolutely--bathroom breaks too!:S

Most of the flights I have been on when they are about to hit turbulence they make an announcement and tell everyone to sit back down and buckle their seat belt. When they do that you should probably wait to get out of the turbulent air before getting up to go to the bathroom. It may not have been that way in this case.

Everyone get ready for a 2 minute verbal disclaimer over the PA by the flight attendant once the jet gets to cruising altitude from now on.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero