muff528

mojo and more.....

I ran across this ad while looking for some replacement mojo for one of my guitars. I tried playing it today and realized that it must have drained out over the last couple of months. The seller has some other products pictured in this listing that may be of interest to some of you dz dot commers. I don't know what some of this stuff is used for and (reading some of the labels) I'm not even going to ask. Just passing along some possibly useful info.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Seven-African-Powers-Ritual-Oil_W0QQitemZ140320591867QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item20abc24ffb&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Advertising is not allowed in this forum.

I'm not advertising.... merely pointing out what I thought to be a humorous "product". If I was going to advertise I'd probably advertise MY stuff. However, I'll concede (without reading terms of use for this site) that linking to an auction listing may be prohibited.