Girlfalldown

Boobs and skydiving cats!

If you take your cat skydiving make sure to wear a jumpsuit. They get a little frightened in the plane and you could injure your boob.

Also, snakes hate heavy metal music and our brains were implanted by aliens so we really are not human.

That is all.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Dayuuum I really wish I had something obscure to say, but my head is a bit foggy and clouded by sex right now... :S

Or, is that the aliens????

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Also, snakes hate heavy metal music and our brains were implanted by aliens so we really are not human.

If they do, it's because of the vibrations, snakes are deaf.

I know, I know.....it's me. I am at work and trying to get out before putting this place out of its misery. :|

oh yeah....it's 4:00pm and I haven't had lunch yet. >:(

:D:D:DLMAO! Only you GFD!

Oh my Gawd!! People are coming into my cube to see what I'm laughing at! Now that I've drawn attention to my slacking today, I actually have to work! :P
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

If you take your cat skydiving make sure to wear a jumpsuit. They get a little frightened in the plane and you could injure your boob.

That is all.

I think you should post pictures of these injuries -

as you know - without the pictures the ailiens are preventing us from truly understanding your comments . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My alien brain doesn't make my human body human then??? I think my head is going to explode from this revelation. I can feel it expanding as we speak. Or is that the aliens trying to kill me before I tell to many people the secret.

Damn you aliens!!!!
Sons of beotches!!!!
dildos!!!!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

If they do, it's because of the vibrations, snakes are deaf.

>:(

Look, all I know is that if snakes are trying to control you, go to a heavy metal concert. They won't know what hit em.

--------------

:D:D:DLMAO! Only you GFD!

Oh my Gawd!! People are coming into my cube to see what I'm laughing at! Now that I've drawn attention to my slacking today, I actually have to work! :P

The aliens came up with the pyramid thingy too.

--------------

One more thing. We are all connected to everyone and everything that exists. We are everything and everything is us. We are all one. What does that mean? It means when you're jerking off, your sweet old grandma is jerking off too.

--------------

One more thing. We are all connected to everyone and everything that exists. We are everything and everything is us. We are all one. What does that mean? It means when you're jerking off, your sweet old grandma is jerking off too.

So in essence, when a guy goes down on a chick, he's going down on all chicks. :S:|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

your sweet old grandma is jerking off too.

Hmmm, I wonder what our grandparents used as sex toys? You know, before plastic and C cell batteries. Cucumbers, maybe? :o

But is Charlise Theron?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

So in essence, when a guy goes down on a chick, he's going down on all chicks. :S:|

Not just all Chicks.:o:ph34r:

Which religous cult visited you today?hmmm:o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

your sweet old grandma is jerking off too.

Hmmm, I wonder what our grandparents used as sex toys? You know, before plastic and C cell batteries. Cucumbers, maybe? :o

I thought woman wasn't allowed to do that until 1974. :|

--------------

Which religous cult visited you today?hmmm:o

:D

Actually, this is easier for me to believe than the one that goes: there is a big invisible man in the sky watching us... :P

--------------

Actually, this is easier for me to believe than the one that goes: there is a big invisible man in the sky watching us...

Hmmm, I wonder if God is a virgin? If he's all powerful, wouldn't he want to at least have sex once?

Awwe shit... now I'm going to hell again... dammit, now I gotta go do another good dead to make up for this one.

Alright, 5:00, I'm headed to the bars. Maybe I can save some innocent girl from her virginity, as my good deed. Shit... goin' to hell for that one too... now I gotta find ANOTHER good deed to do. [sigh]