WatchYourStep

Thanks Skydive Store

I always like to give praise when I receive great customer service and I've found another place that has been an excellent company to deal with. Art Sherry at www.skydivestore.com is great to work with.

I've talked to Art several times now on different issues and he is a great resource. He doesn't just sell you something and move on to the next customer. Art takes the time to talk to you about your jumping experiences, your dropzone, etc. Plus he'll tell you some of his stories which I've enjoy hearing.

I ordered a Z1 Helmet and a few other items on Tuesday afternoon and they're here on Friday. That's awesome! I also ordered my main from him and can't wait for it to arrive.

Thanks Art and Kathy for all your help and I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Jeremy

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

***He doesn't just sell you something and move on to the next customer. Art takes the time to talk to you about your jumping experiences, your dropzone, etc.

Ditto on that.. thats because he is a skydiver first and a business man second. From my alti to a complete rig... none other than two thumbs up.

Has anyone ever received the free gear bag, t-shirt, etc. that is supposed to come with a new gear bundle?

Yes I have and I know of at least one other person that has. If you didn't get something that was promised to you give Art a call and I'm sure he will make it right.

Blue Skies

Not to take away from Skydive Store but when I was shopping for a company to order my equipment from I had narrowed my search down to 2 stores. Those stores were The Skydive Store and Sunshine Factory. Even though I received outstanding help from Skydive Store I decided to go with Sunshine Factory because they were closer to where I live. Even that said I really wish all companies offered such great customer service like the 2 I named. Things would be so much smoother if they were.
EXPECT THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!