Gafneyjr

PD's new color program CANOPIX

I have just been on PD's website and they have the coolest color program - it seems to be new as it is the first time I have seen it. You can choose a canopy, expand the canopy so all the cells "come" apart, contract it again - damm it is awesome. Real fun to play with the Velo's.

I am almost ready for a new canopy, and this will be fun to use!

Damm guys, this is great!:)Gaf

I saw it at WFFC and all I can say is that it is extremely cool and a helpful tool in choosing colors for your canopyand ordering all in one pacakage. You have to see it to believe it .
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yep, isn't this just the coolest thing ever!!
Justin, our graphics guy, has outdone himself by this creation - those of you shopping for Vectors should check out the container coloring program he wrote for them as well, it's almost as cool :)

Bloooos,
Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine

Very neat. That's the best canopy coloring software I've never seen!

One suggestion I can add though, is to make be able to click the top/bottom skins at the bottom of the screen for coloring (much like I can click the slider to color it).

Basically, instead of clicking the 3D graphic to color it, I'd like to also be able to click the 2D graphic at the bottom to color it.

But that's a minor nitpick. It's very neat nontheless, for a niche market product - I know programmers can be pretty expensive for something like this!