RALFFERS

How much algebra do you remember?

All of it.

I just passed 3 math courses simultaneously and received straight A's

I lost all my previous college credits due to time and have to do every bit over again in order to graduate.

It was slow in the start but after two weeks I was fine.

I even finished early.

I feel like I am surrounded by idiots because many of the students act as if everything is new to them.

I loved algebra at school and still rememeber most of it- i was a whizz at solving equations and simultaneous equations and solving problems through factoristion and quadratic formulae. am i geek for knowing that to find x in ax2+bx+c=0 x=-b+/- (b2-4ac) divided by 2a :D

Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

I loved algebra at school and still rememeber most of it- i was a whizz at solving equations and simultaneous equations and solving problems through factoristion and quadratic formulae. am i geek for knowing that to find x in ax^2+bx+c=0 x=-b+/- (b^2-4ac) divided by 2a :D

fixed it for ya.

just got out of Calc 3. summer classes suck.

OP, whatcha need help with?

I loved algebra at school and still rememeber most of it- i was a whizz at solving equations and simultaneous equations and solving problems through factoristion and quadratic formulae. am i geek for knowing that to find x in ax^2+bx+c=0 x=-b+/- (b^2-4ac) divided by 2a :D

fixed it for ya.

Hmmmm... Think you need a square root somewhere, maybe?????B|
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

fixed it for ya.

Hmmmm... Think you need a square root somewhere, maybe?????B|

That's what else it's missing. I thought it still didn't look right. Haven't messed with linear algebra in a while.:S

It's nuts how you forget some of the basics when you move on. My current teacher is giving us some pretty complex derivative quizzes right now, even though we are clearly supposed to be focusing on integration. His logic is "I don't pass anyone who can't do derivatives." Our reply was, "So should we fail the derivative quizzes, or the integral tests?"