skydiverbry

I'm....

guessing you live near some kind of airport or base eh....:P

Bry

I bought my house BECAUSE of the airfield next door!! Woohoo!! Again....it was an F-4!! For an aviation buff.....it's the holy grail of fighters. Only a handful still flying in the U.S.

HA! The only that plane ever did well was go fast. Watch out for those phantom bites. ;)

Bry

I bought my house BECAUSE of the airfield next door!! Woohoo!! Again....it was an F-4!! For an aviation buff.....it's the holy grail of fighters. Only a handful still flying in the U.S.

HA! The only that plane ever did well was go fast. Watch out for those phantom bites. ;)

HA Hell!:| Look at the F-4's very very lengthy record, I think that'll stand up against any other (of that era) plane. B| Although the U.S. isn't flying them, many other countries are still using them as frontline equipment.

Sorry for the hijack Bry!

just back from a days holiday geeking it out in the rep of ireland- stayed in Dublin- visited Hill of Tara, monasterboice, Slane...............ack what the hell- any Irish folk out there B|

Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

Bry

HA Hell!:| Look at the F-4's very very lengthy record, I think that'll stand up against any other (of that era) plane. B| Although the U.S. isn't flying them, many other countries are still using them as frontline equipment.

cuz it's all they can afford, ha ha! I agree with rlucus. Cool plane for sure, mach 9 million in the 60s was sweet but it is unstable, can't maneuver for sh*t, big black smoke trails make it easy to spot... and they forgot to put a cannon on it so close fights it was screwed.

back to the thread...
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Bry

cuz it's all they can afford, ha ha! I agree with rlucus. Cool plane for sure, mach 9 million in the 60s was sweet but it is unstable, can't maneuver for sh*t, big black smoke trails make it easy to spot... and they forgot to put a cannon on it so close fights it was screwed.

back to the thread...

Ahhhhh total b..s... Read my lips boyz...for the "era" that plane was designed...it kicked ass. And actually in the hands of a skilled pilot...can still be matched up against 1/2 the worlds fighters.. Ya'll don't know shiiiiiittttt....:D:D:D

Now back to the thread...B|