Rstanley0312

Golfers: I shot an F'n hole in one!!!!

Par 3 155 yds with a slight up hill shot..... 8 iron.

Big deal. Now, if it was a hole-in-one Double Eagle, well now that would be something, :)
This from a guy who's broken 100 maybe twice. ;)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Nice, do you have a link for the course?

The closest that I have ever come was hitting the pin once.

Scooter McFly

http://www.greencrestgolf.com/

Hole 7

This one just released and trickled in. :)
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I've never broken 110, but this one time on a par 5, I hit a long approach shot (maybe 100 yards) to the green up a steep hill and the ball disappeared out of sight. When I got to the green I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked all over the area behind the green. Nothing. Then on a lark, I decided to check the hole. There it was sitting in there. Fuck... The only time I ever birdied a hole, any hole.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've never broken 110, but this one time on a par 5, I hit a long approach shot (maybe 100 yards) to the green up a steep hill and the ball disappeared out of sight. When I got to the green I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked all over the area behind the green. Nothing. Then on a lark, I decided to check the hole. There it was sitting in there. Fuck... The only time I ever birdied a hole, any hole.

Hell of a shot and good times. It is an odd feeling to not have to putt isn't it? B|
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

That had to feel Great!!!!

were you able to actually seee it disappear ?/ into the hole???
IF you hit an 8 iron and it back spun into the hole then THAT really was, a properly hit shot!!!;)B|:)
in my early teens i was a caddy and often did a "double 18".. two bags, two golfers one 18 hole round...usually did one in the morning and another in the afternoon!!!
great exercise and decent money, for back in the 60's...
Some of the golfers were nice B| some were not...>:(
only once, witnessed an ACE..

only play sporadically and struggle to keep it under 50 for Nine...

I guess it's a lot like " a case of beer"... too, once you get back to the clubhouse!!!
.. but worth it....

jmy

We saw it hit just past the pin and check back to it but I never saw it drop and just thought it was sitting there for a nice and easy bird..... but ya its like skydiving in that beer has to be bought for everyone. Mine was at a scramble so I had to buy 114 beers but the clubhouse there has their tip jar and have a rule that if there is a hole in one hit that goes towards the beer so it only cost me around $200.00.

A few years ago, I decided that it was a good day to golf instead of work. Emailed my boss, told her I wasn't feeling well and then headed out to the course with my cousin. Got to the course and were asked if a 12 yr old kid could play with us (I guess he was cutting school as well). Fifth hole, 186, 6 iron, I hit it perfect. I knew it was going to be close and then it disappeared. I didn't think that it could have gone in, but based on the 12 yr old's reaction (jumping up and down and yelling), I knew I had it. He was happier than I was.

Spent the rest of the round trying to figure out how I was going to tell people at the office and my boss about it....considering I was sick and all ;)

Not really. I think i'm jealous that they get to drive golf carts while wasted.:|

Hey, with the right people, golf can be fucking hysterical. This one time I was sitting in the golf cart waiting on my friend to hit his shot in the fairway. He whiffs and the club goes flying 30 feet. I bust out laughing and fell out of the cart, and the cart rolled down the hill without me, right into the fucking pond. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not really. I think i'm jealous that they get to drive golf carts while wasted.:|

There you go...... thats what it is all about! :D

A few years ago, I decided that it was a good day to golf instead of work. Emailed my boss, told her I wasn't feeling well and then headed out to the course with my cousin. Got to the course and were asked if a 12 yr old kid could play with us (I guess he was cutting school as well). Fifth hole, 186, 6 iron, I hit it perfect. I knew it was going to be close and then it disappeared. I didn't think that it could have gone in, but based on the 12 yr old's reaction (jumping up and down and yelling), I knew I had it. He was happier than I was.

Spent the rest of the round trying to figure out how I was going to tell people at the office and my boss about it....considering I was sick and all ;)

Oh that is awesome!