Nikki_vZ

To All Myspace Users

My account was hacked, and without my knowledge send a bunch of weird comments to a number of my friends.

The comment looked like this:

"ut oh, i know she wasn't supposed to put half-naked pics on her myspace page.. her parents are gonna be pissed!

clicky for remster

and if you click on the link, your account will be hacked to. So if you get any comments with weird links like this please delete it ASAP or if maybe you have already clicked on a link like this change your password!

Just thought ill let everybody know.

There you go Remster.:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Aargh!!! I can't login. >:(

I tried my myspace name and pw, email name and pw, bank account and PIN, even all my credit card numbers. >:(

Nothing works. :(

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I tried my myspace name and pw, email name and pw, bank account and PIN, even all my credit card numbers. >:(

Sweetie, a few days ago...your Myspace account left MY myspace account the same exact comment that the OP posted on this thread. I deleted it. Unfortunately, you've been hacked, Senor Bolas.

Edited: I would have told you earlier, but I forgot and thought that you already knew. I apologize!

For further verification PM me your CC number expiration date and security code
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I must disagree...it happens because people click on anything...

While that is how most of them happen, myspace has had problems in the past with flash-based virus (ok, so more of a macromedia problem, but still) and adware/malware installing ads. So they're not ALL user-induced...
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Just want to bring this under everyboby's antention...

I recently had a hacker (don't know who it is and I really don't care) but I just felt that I needed to spread the news that hackers ARE a reality and beware! I am talking now about Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and all the other STUFF!

Thanks NixMix ™ © Bloemfontein South Africa.

This was a big deal a few years ago. Just change your password and whoever or whatever is messing around and posting comments on your page or your friend's page will stop.

Awhile back, maybe 2006, there was a fake myspace login page going around. Well, needless to say people logged into the fake site and then got redirected to log in again to the real myspace. So they thought nothing of it. But the fake myspace stored all your passwords and routinely logged in to post bogus comments and postings from your account.

Looks like it's back.