LongWayToFall

Weekend Numbers, Sept 25-26-27

It is an ocean/cliff soaring location just south of san francisco, called fort funston. The main launch is all hang gliders, but further down you can launch paragliders. Soaring dudes are nuts, they pack their reserves themselves... and get this.... HAND deploy!!!

:S:S:S

:ph34r:

And they're ROUND.... I know hard to believe:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I got 3 in today, after 2 months off. Good to be back in the sky!

0-0-3

:) : 1 B|

Two jumps at Byron. Looks like I owe beer for my first jumps at Byron so now I'll have to return to deliver on this commitment.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Nice! I have only done 1 jump there, it was fun though. Where do you normally jump? Is your avatar Davis' pac750?

Yes it was a lot of fun...still getting to know the people and the DZ at Byron but it will be great to jump again there in a week or two.

Yes the avatar is the PAC 750 from Skydance where I normally jump...Byron has a PAC 750 as well so that aspect of it is very similar.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014