outlawphx

New Voodoo Arrived!

Well after much anticipation, my new Voodoo showed up yesterday! It only took 6 weeks, and it turned out great. I've had a brand new Sabre2 150 and Smart 150 waiting for it, and I hooked up the Sabre2 to it last night. The reserve is getting assembled tomorrow.

Anyway, I just wanted to post up some pictures in case anyone else was thinking about a Voodoo. The build quality looks excellent, and you get all the good features for no extra cost. Mine is a size V3 with full articulation, cut-in laterals, kill line pilot chute, freefly handle (Not on the order form, but just ask), RSL, soft reserve ripcord handle, double wide leg straps, colors and pinstripes, dive loops, and velcroless toggles. All for the base price of $1500. Great deal!

I also wanted to say that Brenda Reid @ RI and Christian @ Square 1 were great for putting up with my weekly calls to check on what was happening. Brenda was also nice enough to change my order when I found that they offered a freefly handle.

Your Voodoo looks great. It is kind of hard to tell what the second color is (could be my comp.) is it white or light gray? I ordered my Voodoo June 2nd and she told me a couple of days ago that it was ready to take to the sky. But she is still waiting for my reserve to arrive ( I ordered a new R-Max 148) so I should have mine when they get back from vacation. Post some pics when you have your reserve packed in it am curious to see how big the rig will be when it is all packed. I also ordered a V3 for my Sabre1 150 and 148 R-Max.

DOOR!!!!!!!!!

Your Voodoo looks great. It is kind of hard to tell what the second color is (could be my comp.) is it white or light gray? I ordered my Voodoo June 2nd and she told me a couple of days ago that it was ready to take to the sky. But she is still waiting for my reserve to arrive ( I ordered a new R-Max 148) so I should have mine when they get back from vacation. Post some pics when you have your reserve packed in it am curious to see how big the rig will be when it is all packed. I also ordered a V3 for my Sabre1 150 and 148 R-Max.

DOOR!!!!!!!!!

while you are at it can you order me somthing???

The second color is silver. My last rig was all black, but I wanted a little highlight color. I'm a big believer in the "black goes with everything" idea. This was it matches my current RW suit and any main canopy I may end up moving to in a year or so. I'll post up more pics this weekend with it all filled up.

Mine finally arrived July 26. I would have posted pics sooner but my son also arrived on the 26th. Only got to jump it once so far (when the In-Laws were in town had to get away) but if the weather holds up I will put a few more this weekend.

DOOR!!!