airdvr

Chase ATM's

Anyone else not like the new ATM's? You know, the ones that scan the check you deposit or count the cash.

One of them ate the check I was depositing today, and a couple of weeks ago it wouldn't take all of the bills I wanted to deposit. I'd just rather stuff an envelope than deal with these machines >:(
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

What if, and I know this is crazy talk, you walked into the bank and deposited your money? :D

I like that approach, I'll get cash from a machine, but when putting money in, I want a person (except for the DD paycheck).

Oh, and "Chase ATMs?" Why? Are they running? Seems like they wouldn't run all that fast and would be easy to catch...

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I've had problems with the ATM's not accepting my cash. In fact, one time I stuck some $1's in and when it spit some of them back out, they got stuck and I had to pull them out. Then the machine informed me that my deposit couldn't be completed, but it didn't give me my money back. And it went back to the beginning screen. I got a copy of a balance......and was at the bank the next morning, politely requesting that the deposit show up on my account. Of course, they were very nice and fixed the problem. ;)

I think being able to deposit without an envelope is great. I NEVER remember my account number anyway. :S I've just learned to make sure that all of the corners are straight and the bills aren't worn out. I really *do* dislike having to go inside to a teller! [:/]

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

What if, and I know this is crazy talk, you walked into the bank and deposited your money? :D

I like that approach, I'll get cash from a machine, but when putting money in, I want a person

What he said. I use the ATM all the time, but haven't made a deposit thru one in over 20 years.

I like that approach, I'll get cash from a machine, but when putting money in, I want a person

What he said. I use the ATM all the time, but haven't made a deposit thru one in over 20 years.

Yeah, me either. Won't ever deposit through one. Always at the teller or drive through.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

oh my, those new and improved things.

ATMs are the tools of the devil
self-checkouts are definitely invented by the devil
red light cameras are probably in the same category

Chop that internet connection cable, take the sledgehammer to the cellphone, get rid of trip computer in your car, take out the fuel injectors and replace them with carburetors !

paranoia will destroy ya.

I can't complain about these too much. In the past the ATMs that I would go to would never have envelopes to use, so I couldn't make a deposit. Then three years ago I went to a BofA ATM to make a deposit and somebody tried to use an envelope to deposit cash and it got stuck. So when I made my deposit there was a nice envelope of cash with $800 bucks it, score!!! That money helped me finish my AFF and gave me a great story to tell. Before anyone says anything negative, there was no deposit slip, no checks, and it had a $1000 wrapper on it so someone beat me to it and got $200 out before me.

What if, and I know this is crazy talk, you walked into the bank and deposited your money?

Bite your tongue!!
Really though, sometimes weeks go by without me being at home during banking hours, so I can understand the hassle. Luckily this is a really small town so I can usually resolve issues with a call.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour