hcsvader

RUM

I don't usually drink hard stuff. I like my beer.

My roomate hosted an afterparty for a lingerie party at my house last weekend. If that wasn't awesome enough in its self there was a ton of free booze left over for us to keep. 60 of whiskey, couple 40s of gin and 3 60s and 40 of rum.

I like whiskey but Im not a huge fan of gin. Never really drank rum but I think that with 220oz of it sitting on the shelf Im going to lean to like it!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I'm not authorized to give exact dates (the hodgies have internet too), but Jan is when Ill be back. I'm going to use my 2 weeks of R&R to go to Starr to get some jumps in with Sara and Granny. After that its on to Z-Hills for even more jumping. There's about 4 or 5 people out here that Ive met that live in that area that want to jump and one who is already saving up for his AFF when he gets back. Fun times.
Muff #5048

Sweet, thought it was coming up soon! No worries on the exact date thing ;). I completely understand the big brother watching thing! :ph34r:

Take good care,
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?