iluvtofly

No 24 hours of "A Christmas Story"?

Someone at work told me that this year instead of running "A Christmas Story" for 24 hours they'll be running "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" for 24 hours. Has anyone else heard this?

My TV is off till next year sometime. Peace and quiet
for a change!;)B|
Arizona only has two seasons, Hot and HOTTER!

Youre dad has never seen A Christmas Story??? Usually it's us young folks who havent seen it! I like the lamp :$

There's a catalog out there somewhere that offers a replica of that lamp. All yours if you want one. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks. My Dad has never seen it. I'm going to force him to sit down and watch it. :D:D

Really where has he been at... MARS!!

I've never seen it either. Wish it was showing on network tv, as I don't have cable. Ah well . . .

Anyone have an on-line version?

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Youre dad has never seen A Christmas Story??? Usually it's us young folks who havent seen it! I like the lamp :$

There's a catalog out there somewhere that offers a replica of that lamp. All yours if you want one. :D

We own that lamp and it's all set up in the front window. A neighbor told my husband he married the right girl if I let him have that lamp. Apparently, she's not a fan! :D
TPM Sister #102