jasonRose

How do you get a deal on a custom mirage G4 system?

Some one on here must know how to get a killer deal on a custom mirage G4 system. The only thing that is holding me back on purchasing a mirage is the cost. A buddy of mine is trying to get me a deal on a new infinity container but if I could get a mirage for a couple hundred bucks more I think I would buy the mirage. Or is the mirage just a dream that only the rich can afford? I

If any mirage reps want to sponser me and give me a free container I will always use it even when I become the best skydiver in the world.:D:D:D:D:D

Jason
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I would take a serious look at why you think a Mirage is so much better than an Infinity.

There are many options in the Container market. Explore them. In addition to Infinity, also be sure to check out Icons and Wings.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

There are many options in the Container market. Explore them. In addition to Infinity, also be sure to check out Icons and Wings.

And VectorIII...;)
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

I don't know why, maybe I've been sold on their advertising schemes but I really LOVE the Voodoo containers (but too small for me :() or anything aerodyne. To me, (N.B. look at my numbers)aerodyne has things really squared away, I love their features and and how they look.
If I could afford it, it would be hands down Icon, Pilot and Smart [:/]
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

I feel the same way about Mirage as you do.

You have several options.

1. Go out and do several 1000 coached dives. Then you'll be really good, and may be able to pick up a sponsorship.

2. Progress through the sport, pick up a few ratings and get the 40% off staff deal at a participating dropzone (Like mine!)

3. Carry on with your skydiving, learn all you can and think more about
how you do things than what you wear while you do them. By the time you reach this point, the gear you dream about today may be deemed
unreliable and unsafe by comparison to what the future offers. Ever seen a "Wonderhog?" I dreamed of owning one once..:D

Enjoy every second. Unless you do CRW, swoop or fly a wingsuit - it's always going to be more about the air than the nylon/cordura.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

You could enlist, get deployed to Iraq, then come back and use the discount.

they stopped that, i emailed them three times about it and they didn't respond for like 3 months, right after they had stopped the discount for soldiers

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower