Icon134

Topeka it...

that was your 11111 post. weird.

Oh and why is the google thing so funny? I don't get it.

Google, generally plays an annual april fools day joke... this year they've changed their name to Topeka...

and edited to add: 11111 that was wierd... :o
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

It seems they've taken the "advanced search" link off the home page; you have to drill thru a general search first to get to it. Now that's not funny at all.

if you move the mouse in the browser window an advanced search link shows up to the right of the entry box... :|

It seems they've taken the "advanced search" link off the home page; you have to drill thru a general search first to get to it. Now that's not funny at all.

if you move the mouse in the browser window an advanced search link shows up to the right of the entry box... :|

Yeah, I know; it's usually that way. But today that doesn't happen - at least not on my Firefox. p.s. - I think that fade-in feature is stupid as shit, too, BTW.

Yeah, I know; it's usually that way. But today that doesn't happen - at least not on my Firefox. p.s. - I think that fade-in feature is stupid as shit, too, BTW.
I can't say anything for firefox at the moment as I am force fed IE at while at work... sorry to hear it isn't working... :|

damn y'all are in a bad mood... [:/]:P

OK, I just tried it in IE, and it works there. Still no workee in Firefox; so I presume it's one of those compatibility issues with today's "special page". Are you to blame for this?

Nope... I take no responsibility... and to cocheese... I don't find it out of my seat laughable but it is at least mildly entertaining...

You play Dungeons and Dragons i bet right? Harry Potter fan?

Now that's funny. sort of. in my mind.:D

No actually, I've never played D&D (I did participate in the occasional RPG as a kid... but grew out of it...)

and I didn't read a Harry Potter books until the 5th or 6th book... and frankly the writing isn't bad... so I don't see the problem...

oh and for what it's worth I also have read a variety of other established literature... (I particularly like some classic american writers/poets, Emerson, Whitman, Dickinson, etc...)

so please forgive me but if I understand you correctly... you find humor in the fact that someone might have a different idea of fun then you do...