CanuckInUSA

Cats of the world, beware of the evil twin

Welcome to the internet!

That is at least 3 years ago.. :|

That's right. Welcome to the Internet ... where arguing on the internet is just like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win your argument you are still retarded. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Cats of the world, you have been warned, beware of the evil twin.
This video is not safe for those with weak stomachs. :ph34r:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/106/

ebaumsworld.com is itself evil, according to the many people who say the site stole their stuff and presented it as its own. But that's the internet for you - don't put anything online and expect to retain ownership of it.

But that's the internet for you - don't put anything online and expect to retain ownership of it.

That's the truth. Several years ago I put together a "not for profit" video of some BASE Jumps from Twin Falls and Moab that myself and some of my friends did and posted it on YouTube. At the end of the video there is a short credits section. Well a few months ago I came across my video posted by someone else on their YouTube account (the repost never bothered me, the more copies the better) but then low and behold I noticed this person replaced my credits section with their own credits. Of course once you post something on YouTube you pretty much lose ownership but I still laugh how someone decided to put their name on something they did not create.

Oh well ... the internet is what it is.

PS: I posted that video link because I saw humor in it. If we want to talk about the humor aspect of this video, then keep this thread in the Bonfire. But if people want to get serious or get political about this video or the site, well we might as well move the thread to the Speakers Corner.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

But that's the internet for you - don't put anything online and expect to retain ownership of it.

That's the truth. Several years ago I put together a "not for profit" video of some BASE Jumps from Twin Falls and Idaho that myself and some of my friends did and posted it on YouTube. At the end of the video there is a short credits section. Well a few months ago I came across my video posted by someone else on their YouTube account (the repost never bothered me, the more copies the better) but then low and behold I noticed this person replaced my credits section with their own credits. Of course once you post something on YouTube you pretty much lose ownership but I still laugh how someone decided to put their name on something they did not create.

Oh well ... the internet is what it is.

PS: I posted that video link because I saw humor in it. If we want to talk about the humor aspect of this video, then keep this thread in the Bonfire. But if people want to get serious or get political about this video or the site, well we might as well move the thread to the Speakers Corner.

Who da fuck are you telling when and where to get serious? [/sarcasim]