bodypilot90

slow burning iso's sometimes

Not sure what software you're using but if you're burning iso's, I'd suggest you use a free software called imgburn (Just google it and you can find a download).

I've had bad luck burning images from Nero & Roxio: they are very inconsistent and sometimes just straight up don't work. imgburn hasn't let me down yet:)
I'm still running XP, and I'm not sure what your options are for imgburn with Vista, but for burning images I'd really suggest running some type of bare bones software as opposed to Roxio or Nero.

I got nuthin

+1 for ImgBurn!!!
Running it on both WinXP 32bit and Win7 64bit....
Works like a charm EVERY time!
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

roxio is what I use, looks like Imgburn will work on vista. Thanks a lot. What do you use to convert avi to Dvd format

http://itsvista.com/2007/04/imgburn-a-free-vista-compatible-disc-image-burning-package/

Vista’s built in CD/DVD burning software works for creating data disks, but doesn’t offer the ability to use a disc image file to burn a disc. If you need to burn an image file, you’ll need a third-party application to do it, and thankfully, their are many to choose from. I use ImgBurn, which is not only free, but supports a ton of image types, and works great in Vista. ImgBurn not only handles CD’s and DVD’s, but is already capable of doing HD DVD and Blue-ray discs as well. The download is only 1.5MB, and once install, isn’t much larger than that, so it’s very resource friendly. It even supports command line switches, so it could be run from a batch file.

Download ImgBurn from their website. The install is a snap, you can probably just click ‘Next’ as you go through, accepting all the default settings.