npgraphicdesign

My dating secret is out..damn!!

Quote: Well, I guess that leaves out all of us skydivers. So I suppose we should lie about our hobby...

No way, I make sure that a girl I like knows. She needs fair warning that I'm going to be spending my weekends at the dropzone. So she either needs to be cool with coming with me and hanging out, or have her own weekend hobbies/job.

.... Probably why I'm single.

Make it easy on yourself Matt... Find yourself a skydiver :P

Yeah, its not all its cracked up to be...

:o Hey now! All your friends seem to think we make a lovely couple :P:D

Yes, but honestly, the sex just isnt cutting it for me...:D

Next time try it with my mom. It's a lot better.
:ph34r::D

Ahh, I knew there was something I was missing... thanks!

I also think you're too clever for your own good...:D:ph34r:

Hey...>:(

I resemble that remark!
:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

So, according to this "Dr.", we're all "players"? Since when enjoying life and not wanting to be bored/boring equates to being a player?

That's what I thought. But thrill seeking and being confident are only two parts of the equation. The lying, manipulation and narcissistic behavior is what completes the player profile. If you're up front and honest in your relationships . . . :)

So, according to this "Dr.", we're all "players"? Since when enjoying life and not wanting to be bored/boring equates to being a player?

That's what I thought. But thrill seeking and being confident are only two parts of the equation. The lying, manipulation and narcissistic behavior is what completes the player profile. If you're up front and honest in your relationships . . . :)

John, you're wise between your ears. ;)

That's what I thought. But thrill seeking and being confident are only two parts of the equation. The lying, manipulation and narcissistic behavior is what completes the player profile. :)
Oh so that's what I am!
And here I always thought I was some sort of pig! or a dog....or a pigdog.....but ok i'll take player! :P

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

And here I always thought I was some sort of pig! or a dog....or a pigdog.....but ok i'll take player! :P

Well. those are synonyms for player.:)

Well....yes and no.
A pig will hit on every girl he will ever see regardless of their size shape or.....what they look like or smell like.
A dog, well he's a bit more focused on meeting his needs. But he's not too proud to dive into the more questionable end of the pool for a little nibble.
I'm a dog :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Bro no can do youtube at work....I'll see it later.

But on the funny side of things. I was listening to NPR on my way into the city to pick up my date who was going to spand the week end over my pad....FYI not only can Hungarian girls cook but let me tell you they look good!....and I was listening to NPR and they were talking about Toxoplasmosis and how in human it makes us do funky thinks.
Other than making us a bit bipolar it also increases our desire to taking more risks

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127955946&ft=3&f=1007,1014,1019
Another behavior which appears to be altered is the individuals with toxoplasma appear to take more risks in terms of driving a motor vehicle and also being a pedestrian.

See...people are right! Some of us are sick in the head! :P

I think he just has too much time on his hands :P

No, I work VERY hard!

:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message