theonlyski

Would you vote for D² to be a mod?

pussy...

I just know better than to accept any food or consumables from a woman scorned

Sage words indeed. Now you all see why guys like turtle and me have reached our 40's.... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Apparently this isnt a democracy, its a modtatorship... I'm trying to effect change and give popwer back to the people.

As I said before, D isnt going to do anything to me that I wouldnt like, so bring it!;)

I am sure I could think of something...>:(
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Apparently this isnt a democracy, its a modtatorship... I'm trying to effect change and give popwer back to the people.

As I said before, D isnt going to do anything to me that I wouldnt like, so bring it!;)

Bring it!B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Deedy's going on the Highway to Hell, ready to Shoot To Thrill, and If You Want Blood, You've Got It, because she's T.N.T. when scorned, and when all is said and done, you've been Thunderstruck. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Deedy's going on the Highway to Hell, ready to Shoot To Thrill, and If You Want Blood, You've Got It, because she's T.N.T. when scorned, and when all is said and done, you've been Thunderstruck. :P

So, shes hot, likes to put on a good show, isnt afraid of getting rough, a firecracker and shes going to shock me?

I cant wait!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

So, shes hot, likes to put on a good show, isnt afraid of getting rough, a firecracker and shes going to shock me?

I cant wait!

Just curious.... did iluv2fly have anything to do with this thread and pictures being posted? Maybe as payback for some shenanigans at her expense last month? :ph34r:

I cant wait!

Just curious.... did iluv2fly have anything to do with this thread and pictures being posted? Maybe as payback for some shenanigans at her expense last month? :ph34r:

Nope, she had nothing to do with it. I acted alone and accept full responsibility for it.

Still waiting for the lightning bolt to strike me down, but nothing but clear blue skies here!

I cant wait!

Nope, she had nothing to do with it. I acted alone and accept full responsibility for it.

Still waiting for the lightning bolt to strike me down, but nothing but clear blue skies here!

You only see a raptor just before you you go Boom.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If yall think DD is going to kill me, why hasnt she said anything about it yet?

Shes like a big puss cat... not gonna hurt me!

Here puss puss

Here puss puss

Kill is so limited -

She has big plans for you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Here puss puss

Kill is so limited -

She has big plans for you.

Oh no! Dont let her kidnap me and lock me in her basement!!

That would just be HORRIBLE!:D

So she is studying to be a mime?:|

Brain Eating Alien.

Pretty slim pickins in this group.:P No wonder she's so thin.

She has just been well fed and is now about to starve -

We yoused ta be smart.

Here puss puss

Funny, guys usually strike back quick, but not women. They'll scheme and scheme and come up with a devious plan. Give her time, but who knows? She might hit when you're not looking. :D

Here puss puss

Funny, guys usually strike back quick, but not women. They'll scheme and scheme and come up with a devious plan. Give her time, but who knows? She might hit when you're not looking. :D

EXACTLY!! >:(
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Here puss puss

Im not looking, and she cant reach this far... so ha!:D

All I'm saying is, she would have silenced me alot faster than skymama on the fun thread...

All I'm saying is, she would have silenced me alot faster than skymama on the fun thread...

Hmmm - She just told me about acquiring some "Special ingredients" for a batch of cookies.

I'm not sure what she meant - but she did mention Hemlock . . . A nice white flowering plant.

Hmmm - She just told me about acquiring some "Special ingredients" for a batch of cookies.

I'm not sure what she meant - but she did mention Hemlock . . . A nice white flowering plant.

Bout time, shes been talking about sending me cookies forever...:)

I think she has been waiting for an opportunity just like this one.[:/]

Have someone else try them first.

We kinda like you here and don't want to see you taking a dirt nap.

I think she has been waiting for an opportunity just like this one.[:/]

Have someone else try them first.

We kinda like you here and don't want to see you taking a dirt nap.

Its ok, I have a fat soldier that we could do without:D:D

I wouldnt do that to him... but he might smell the cookies in the package and tear it apart before I come on shift... that'll teach him.

ETA: not much dirt here, mostly sand... so it would be a sand nap