skyrider

My Next Beer

I just realised...I don't crave beer..

I Crave My "Next beer"

I have a beer for breakfast...No coffee, no water or milk...Hell, no food, Just "a Beer"..Then for the rest of the day...I look forward to that "Next beer"...

It started out as a way to kill my back pain...now it is just a way of life..

Anyone else dealing with this?

I drink 18 to 20 a day...and never get drunk, or hung over....

Uh - if you are serious you are on your way to some serious liver problems. That is some pretty hard core alcoholism dude.[:/]

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I don't consume those volumes, but will normally have my first beer/glass of wine/ glass of bubbly +-10AM and continue from there.

Used to be whilst winemaking, where tasting from 50+ barrels before lunch was part of the job. Nowadays I just make sure to have a glass in my hand whilst keeping my customers at the wine bar happy. Probably average 4 or 5 glasses of wine per day, sometimes with a beer or 2 in between. Also no hangovers or drunkenness, but I guess our bodies build up a certain tolerance.

As for liver problems - I have my liver function tested bi-anually (due to upgrading life insurance on that time frame) and everything has always shown A-OK :)

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

might not be alcoholism... he didn't say if it was "real" beer or "light" beer (without alcohol).

But it would definitely help to obtain a serious beergut in little time [:/]

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM