CarrieByTheSea

Oh My Gawd; It is Happening...

what really blows my mind is when you talk to a kid like that and you say something along the lines of "yeah, you know, when 9/11 happened, shit was crazy" and they look blankly back and you and you realize they were in elementary school in 2001.

what really blows my mind is when you talk to a kid like that and you say something along the lines of "yeah, you know, when 9/11 happened, shit was crazy" and they look blankly back and you and you realize they were in elementary school in 2001.

I was in elementary school when 9/11 happened. Definitely remember it. My little brother now...He took his first steps that day.

I was in elementary school when 9/11 happened. Definitely remember it. My little brother now...He took his first steps that day.

I was in my senior year of high school when the space shuttle Challenger blew up. Fuck, I remember that day like it was yesterday. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was in high school :P

Damn kids!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

i think its because of the skydiving. something about time slowing down as you approach the speed of light and people age around you or some such.

yea thats it
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I was in my senior year of high school when the space shuttle Challenger blew up. Fuck, I remember that day like it was yesterday. [:/]

You are an old focker....:P

I was in Jr high watching it live on a portable tv in History class. I think it was the fist time I ever sat to watch a shuttle launch.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You know you are old when the music you listened to that annoyed the shit out of society is now "CLASSIC ROCK"

The music that "annoyed society" when I was growing up was The Beatles. [:/]

Weren't they Paul McCartneys back up band? :P
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

You know you are old when the music you listened to that annoyed the shit out of society is now "CLASSIC ROCK"

The music that "annoyed society" when I was growing up was The Beatles. [:/]

Weren't they Paul McCartneys back up band? :P

I don't remember. I should ask Elvis Presley. I was watching him on The Ed Sullivan Show too.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I was in my senior year of high school when the space shuttle Challenger blew up. Fuck, I remember that day like it was yesterday. Unsure

Pah infant child !!! I was in my Matric (Senior) year when you guys launched Columbia for the first time. :P

I still have Dire Straits on vinyl LP's :$

I was in Jr high watching it live on a portable tv in History class. I think it was the fist time I ever sat to watch a shuttle launch.

Undoubtedly because the first school teacher to ever ride a shuttle was on board. The school system shut down and we all went home within 30 minutes, can't remember what time but the school day was far from being over. Then I get home and every channel on TV is stuck on the shuttle disaster, watching it explode again and again. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was in my senior year of high school when the space shuttle Challenger blew up. Fuck, I remember that day like it was yesterday. Unsure

Pah infant child !!! I was in my Matric (Senior) year when you guys launched Columbia for the first time. :P

10th grade (sophomore) for Columbia, and I remember when "Brothers In Arms" was the first major album on CD. (I still have the vinyl)

And the "Classic Rock" thing isn't anywhere near as bad as hearing songs from High School on the OLDIES STATION>:(
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Undoubtedly because the first school teacher to ever ride a shuttle was on board. The school system shut down and we all went home within 30 minutes, can't remember what time but the school day was far from being over. Then I get home and every channel on TV is stuck on the shuttle disaster, watching it explode again and again. :S

I was in 2nd period and that had to be about 830-9ish. We were not let out early for the day, we had to stay in one class all day.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

That reminds me a quote I once heard:

"Bob Dylan? Oh! You mean that old guy that sounds like Dire Straits!":D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I was in 2nd period and that had to be about 830-9ish. We were not let out early for the day, we had to stay in one class all day.

The caveat is that I grew up in Huntsville, AL, home to Marshall Space Flight Center and the Space and Rocket Museum, and schools named after Grissom, Chaffee and White. The area has a long history with the space program. Now there's a Challenger Elementary School.

I was 21 when I started jumping and 23 when I stopped.
What kills me is the fact that it's been 21 years since I jumped regularly. It was almost half my lifetime ago! :( And it's gonna be at least 3 more years until I can buy gear and start again. >:( (I'm going back to school)