Jbag

man tit pierced

Thread drift.

This is the funniest moment from Waterboy in my opinion.

And sad in a way too because the guy on the right didn't listen to his own advice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHOQAT0-Mk&feature=related
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've got mine both pierced, but hardly anyone knows. I have actually done it twice now. I let them grow in after a few months the first time, and dont remember getting them done the second time. I was supposed to go to the DZ one Friday right after work but decided to go downtown for "one" beer since it was Obktoberfest. The next morning i woke up in my bed with no idea how i got there, my nipples were pierced, and a chick from the dropzone who i was supposed to meet AT the DZ was in bed next to me :S

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I've got mine both pierced, but hardly anyone knows. I have actually done it twice now. I let them grow in after a few months the first time, and dont remember getting them done the second time. I was supposed to go to the DZ one Friday right after work but decided to go downtown for "one" beer since it was Obktoberfest. The next morning i woke up in my bed with no idea how i got there, my nipples were pierced, and a chick from the dropzone who i was supposed to meet AT the DZ was in bed next to me :S

One beer???? Are you sure? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, that was the intent, but it obviously didnt happen.

According to my friends cell phone video that's what i told the piercer too...right before he told me I smelled like an IPA :P

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero