Cinders

Finding jumpers near me

Is there anywhere to post or look for jumpers near me? I'm an hour away from my home DZ, so a carpool would be awesome sauce.

Would probably help if you told us where YOU are. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Wonder if there's an app for that....

Would be usefulB|

Actually thought about writing one, but I dont have a mac, or remember how to program them.

Im just too lazy to try to go after it.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Not looking on HERE, goober :)

I meant is there any sites, or bulletin boards, or whatever that I could go about looking for a carpool?

Only few peeps I ran into at my DZ that are remotely near me, I've never seen them again there.

Probably not going to happen, but worth a shot. I didn't go jump today cause my friend "rescheduled" his first jump, and I got bummed out about a 2 hour round trip, getting 3 jumps in trying to squeeze in on the list before sunset, etc.

Not looking on HERE, goober :)

I meant is there any sites, or bulletin boards, or whatever that I could go about looking for a carpool?

Only few peeps I ran into at my DZ that are remotely near me, I've never seen them again there.

Probably not going to happen, but worth a shot. I didn't go jump today cause my friend "rescheduled" his first jump, and I got bummed out about a 2 hour round trip, getting 3 jumps in trying to squeeze in on the list before sunset, etc.

Here is a place that has lots of jumpers for all over Clicky;)

bummed about a 2hour round trip? I think you will find quite a few people on here that wished the DZ was only an hour drive each way. I think you will find that you are on the correct site to find a ride. Just post a thread asking for any body going to your DZ that weekend. So if you tell us where you are and what DZ you go to I am sure you will find people on here that jump at your DZ.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2