Nataly

Curing the "sleep problem"...

So true... friend of mine told me about his experience going to Taiwan for a skydiving competition hosted by the military there. He was physically sore so they gave him a 1000mg tablet of Tylenol or similar. Bam! Here I usually see 200 or 500mg dosages. So when I have some deep aches I'll pop in 4 200 mg tylenol for the same effect. :S

They give out motrin 800s like fucking candy.

Yeah I think that is what my friend meant.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Only wish the doctors would know what the side effects to some of them are!

No Shit! First time I ever got Ambien I went to sleep in my bed and woke up on the floor in front of my couch. Thank God I didnt drive a car or go outside naked I hope.

I got some restoril because the ambien wasn't working. You take it and 12 hours later you wake up... even if you didn't sleep the whole 12 hours, you've got no clue what the hell went on.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

check out the DaVinci sleep cycle.. also known as polyphasic sleep. You sleep for about 45 min and then multiple 15 min naps throughout the day for a total of about 2-3 hours a day. Apparently thats how DaVinci was able to accomplish so much, well, that and he was a freakin genius... ok back to lurking;)

check out the DaVinci sleep cycle.. also known as polyphasic sleep. You sleep for about 45 min and then multiple 15 min naps throughout the day for a total of about 2-3 hours a day. Apparently thats how DaVinci was able to accomplish so much, well, that and he was a freakin genius... ok back to lurking;) also try the Uberman sleep schedule, same concept with more naps

Only wish the doctors would know what the side effects to some of them are!

I had a friend who had to quit serving in the military because they gave him experimental malaria pills. He constantly has intestinal issues now.
This shit, right here, is OK