LisaM

Rigminder it is!

Free registration for beta testers ends April 30th. Sign up today and help us beta test and receive a free year membership.

For the rest of you, registraion will begin withing a month or two after we get any kinks worked out. Look for it! =)

- Lisa M

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Well, nothing is set in stone yet... however some parts of Rigminder will be free for use. The ability to see all service bulletins in one place as well as the ability to search the missing gear list as well... all yours completely free.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Rigminder does that and more! Rigminder notifies you of service bulletin's affecting client's rigs automatically. When you enter a new rig, it checks that rig against the stolen/lost gear list automatically. Rigminder allows you to share your client's with other riggers (for example, if a group of riggers take turns keeping the student rigs up to date) and allows you to add notes to a rig that your shared riggers can see.

Skydivers can search for riggers (you as a rigger chan choose to list yourself or not) and you just might end up with a new client!

Thanks for reading! =)

- Lisa

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I actually think this is a great idea, and I can see non-tech savvy individual riggers and lofts using this.

I actually designed a database for hooknswoop which does everything your website does, well you do have to push a button to send the reminders (which means he has to remember to push the button :P). So I know how useful a tool like this can be, and the service bulletins listed in one place is something he has been asking for for quite a while now. Although, considering he has binders full of SBs that go way back, it may be a while before you have all of them, but what you have is a good start.

I was going through the site and even checked out the sign-up page and under dropzone I recommend a no affiliation option for those riggers that no longer jump or do not have a home DZ.
Fly it like you stole it!

Skycat, thank you for the kind words! We hope it'll be very helpful to the skydiving community as well.

Good idea on having a "no affiliation" option for riggers who no longer jump or do not hae a Home DZ. I have added this option. =)

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?