ridestrong

Lame cast from tv show 'Glee' doing remakes of popular songs.

Just a quick rant because these songs are driving me nuts.. The cast from the show Glee is covering popular songs and they are getting played on satellite radio. I've never watched the show and all I know is these remakes completely suck ass. One of their butcherings in particular is 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey, and there are a few others from the 80's. Anyway, I don't know how these songs are making it on the air cause they blow and the singers have no talent what so ever. >:(
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

the show is awesome. You need the context, though, to appreciate the songs. I'm actually really surprised it's on the radio at all...

Especially since the version of Don't Stop Believin' on the show is very different than the one they actually released for the radio.

And the singers DO have talent...just "show choir" and broadway type talent.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

...just "show choir" and broadway type talent.

:D:D

I know, I hear people talking about the show, I'm sure it's 'good'.

I just happen to really dislike musicals so it's simply not for me... I do wish they would spare me from having to hear the songs on the radio though.

One of their butcherings in particular is 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey

I had a Bridezilla about a month or two ago (I DJ/MC weddings) request that specific version. Fortunately I gave it a nice intro on the mic to cover my ass "blah blah blah...this is a very special version of a popular song picked out especially by (insert brides name)"

Pretty much killed the dancefloor instantly.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I had a Bridezilla about a month or two ago (I DJ/MC weddings) request that specific version. Fortunately I gave it a nice intro on the mic to cover my ass "blah blah blah...this is a very special version of a popular song picked out especially by (insert brides name)"

:D:D:D

I wouldn't be surprised if it killed the entire ballroom.

Billy was there?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Billy was there?:o

Fucker! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban