shah269

Continental to Aisa...is it as bad as Continental to Europe?

The flight to Spain thee years ago was only 6 hours and they had th overhead LCD's for the movie.
When I flew to RSA I took KLM from Newark via Holland and it was a great trip. Very nice staff, great food and the little LDC tv infront of you to choose what you wished to watch which was very nice.

I hope they allow us to bring a bottle with us. I like my classmates and I think it would just be more fun.
But who knows right?

As for the mail order brides? Well I'll be celebrating my 34th birthday in Vietnam and all of my friends have promiced to chip in and buy me a what will most likely be a bussfull of women.....so yes there will be photos :-)
Maybe I should buy a Gopro for the pool!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

The flight to Spain thee years ago was only 6 hours and they had th overhead LCD's for the movie.

Ok I'm not gonna bore you with details but goin to China will be on a triple 7 and yes they have a tv in each seat with over 100 movies, 400 albums video games and other stuff for you to do. Have a safe flight.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

1) Why is it when I googls strip clubs + china I get nothing?

The closest you are going to get is a KTV club. You can sing Karaoke with the pretty purchase of your choice.

If you intend to enjoy the fleshy pursuits of China book into a Chinese hotel not a Western one.
KTV club is usually on the 3rd floor and a knockshop on the top or 11th floor. Stick to girls in the hotel and avoid those on the street. A massage in the massage room is a massage. A massage in your room is more than a massage. Do not tip they find it demeaning. Pay for the service and receive the service.

Advice given to me by one 'Tiger' Wong on my first trip to China.

Oh and don't worry if they serve you dog...it's quite nice :ph34r:

I've done extensive traveling,,,i've had good experience with all the carriers you mentioned and i've had some sorry ass experiences with the carriers you mentioned,,,,,,what don't you get ?

Seriously, how often do you fly ? [:/] each trip will be unique, just like every skydive is unique.....

Enjoy the good stuff,,quit crying and whining about stuff out of your control,,,,:P

I absolutely hate flying with US carriers - Detla, AA or Useless Air. I find that when I am a "captive" client and being forced to pay for drinks/headphones etc is a pain in ass, especially as due to security I try to keep what I carry on to a minimum. Added to that my experience of Business class on AA was simply the same level of comfort as BA premium economy - they didn't have the lie down bed/seat just more space.

Favourite airline is BA and I usually try and fly premium economy to the US and Business back as I don't sleep on the day flights so it is not worth wasting the money.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Not only do you have to pay for drinks!

So you buy a seat but now you want the airline to supply your booze too? Ahhhh ok. Pay the $5 and enjoy the flight.

And second THEY MAKE YOU PAY FOR YOUR FREAKING MOVIE!

Ahhhh, no they don't.

***4) Tell me Continental has improved it's sub part cattle class style of transporting meet bags from point A to point B! The last time I flew on them was to Spain and they actually handed out sandwiches on the flight and had a projector for a movie!

When was the last time you flew them? Projectors haven't been used on planes for years. I'm just wondering if you hate them so much why are you flying them?

You tell him Rookie![/I] ;)

~just got back from Athens Greece flyin' Continental and have ZERO complaints...:ph34r:B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

~just got back from Athens Greece flyin' Continental and have ZERO complaints...:ph34r:B|

Yeah, but you're sleeping with the bus driver. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

not sure what you think human rights are or why you think Vietnam has no clue. They are a reasonably successful developing economy that has struggled for decades to rid itself of colonialists and invaders. Once they have assured peace, food , shelter and modestly growing wealth they may decide they want to change their society...... or they may look at the west and think it really isnt much to aspire to.

If you focus is on alcohol for long haul flights (9-10 hours +) you will arrive feeling like crap as you will just be helping the dehydration and jet lag.

I hope you enjoy your experience in Asia
regards, Steve
the older I get...the better I was

I'm looking forward to the Vietnam part of the trip. It's the China part I'm not 100% on.
If we are going to support a dictatorship with zero human rights....why not just visit Iran?
After all at least their dictator claims to talk to god and is a better dresser!

As for the flight....yeah we are in the back of the jet....at least I think it's a jet...knowing this school....we may be doing it in a King Air!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!