SSkydiver

Pants

Flite Suit's current delivery time is 3-4 weeks for orders placed now. Rushes ($40 extra) are guaranteed in 12 working days but have been going out in 5-6 working days.

I think the quality of everything Flite Suit makes is excellent. I thought that before I started working there too.

i need some advice Im weighting in at 250 need a suit that will slow me down for belly flying

Not to hijack this thread, but anyway... Of the suits we make I'd suggest the basic Flite Suit in medium weight fabric with enhanced arms and legs (that's two layers of fabric below the elbows and knees) . You could go with the heavy weight fabric but it's a lot hotter in warm weather and could beat you up a bit due to the extra drag; you'll get about the same fall rate reduction in the medium weight with enhanced arms and legs. Medium or large wing, standard forearms, and the Brandi Belt swoop cord system. Might think about adding competition grips (fatter grips = more drag) and inseam grips (also add drag). If you get booties add the cordura fabric (booties alone will slow you down a bit; cordura on them will add more drag than the regular fabric or the parapac).

Feel free to pm me if you have other questions. :)

Rehab from car accident is over and looking to get back in the air after several months. Wanted to get some FF pants and looking to see who knows what company has the quickest turn around time on pants and how the quality of those pants are. Thanks

BirdMan has Pantz in stock or a 2 week turn around time.
They can be used for freeflying, along with smokin' your freinds on any tracking dive. ;)

Oh yah, and the chicks dig'em. :D

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com