freethefly

Number phenomenons

Number 2 is really weird. I was born in '60 and I am 51yo = 111
http://www.hell2u.com/
We like to think that strange things only happen here in Hell, Michigan, but this year we are not alone. We should mention some mystifying coincidences of 2011. Three milestones will happen this year whether you are in Hell or not, all having to do with numbers.

1. First – This year we’re going to experience four unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 – but that’s not all…

2. Another number phenomenon this year: Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born. Now add the age you will be this year, and the result will be 111 for everyone!

3. And, a final freaky numbers occurrence: This year, October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays. This happens only once every 823 years.

Tell your friends and family about the strange events you heard about in Hell and keep the numbers rolling!

Let us know if you hear of any other oddities about this year.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Number 2 is really weird. I was born in '60 and I am 51yo = 111
http://www.hell2u.com/
We like to think that strange things only happen here in Hell, Michigan, but this year we are not alone. We should mention some mystifying coincidences of 2011. Three milestones will happen this year whether you are in Hell or not, all having to do with numbers.

1. First – This year we’re going to experience four unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 – but that’s not all…

2. Another number phenomenon this year: Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born. Now add the age you will be this year, and the result will be 111 for everyone!

3. And, a final freaky numbers occurrence: This year, October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays. This happens only once every 823 years.

Tell your friends and family about the strange events you heard about in Hell and keep the numbers rolling!

Let us know if you hear of any other oddities about this year.

Actually, January 2011 had 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays and 5 Mondays. :P:P
'Shell

'59 + 51 (age) = 110

Again you are 52 THIS YEAR = 111:S:S:S

I'm 51. I ought to know.

you might well be but you dont read very well.
If you are born in 1959 then your 52nd birthday is this year.
If you actually READ the OPs post it states your Birth year added to the age you turn THIS YEAR. = 111

Rocket science it is NOT.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm 51. I ought to know.

"will be" , not "are" ;)
In other words, your maximum age that you will achieve during the current year, whether that has happened yet or not.

I'm not sure how this measures as a "phenomenon" though, it's pretty ordinary arithmetic, and it only works for people born during the 20th century.

I think sometime this year I'll drink 5 beers...that will be a phenomenon.

Woah, woah...

Can your liver handle that?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message