theonlyski

Man, I miss Texas sometimes!

Good theaters. They take over older theaters that have closed down after being run out of business by newer mega-theaters. Then they take out every other row of seats and install a long skinny table in its place. They then add a kitchen, and you can watch a movie while eating a burger and drinking a beer. Beats the heck out of a $5 bag of popcorn.

Good theaters. They take over older theaters that have closed down after being run out of business by newer mega-theaters. Then they take out every other row of seats and install a long skinny table in its place. They then add a kitchen, and you can watch a movie while eating a burger and drinking a beer. Beats the heck out of a $5 bag of popcorn.

I went to a movie tavern down in Houston... pretty much the same concept, they have waiters come take your order and such. Not too shabby really, and far better than the crap at the big theaters.

Sadly I don't know of one in Tampa :(
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It was 105 at Bush yesterday...a movie is about the only COOL place to go! ;)

Maybe if she trimmed/shaved it, it wouldn't be so damn hot/humid! :D:D:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I went to a movie tavern down in Houston... pretty much the same concept, they have waiters come take your order and such. Not too shabby really, and far better than the crap at the big theaters.

It's called cinebistro. It's part of cobb theatres. & its down town :P havent actually been but i hear its nice.

It's called cinebistro. It's part of cobb theatres. & its down town :P havent actually been but i hear its nice.

Too far:P

There is far more than just one of them. Several different companies use this concept, and they have such theatres scattered all over the Houston area. I have three just within 10 miles of where I live.

There is far more than just one of them. Several different companies use this concept, and they have such theatres scattered all over the Houston area. I have three just within 10 miles of where I live.

yea but he lives in Tampa now :P ones in Houston dont help him much.

yea but he lives in Tampa now :P ones in Houston dont help him much.

It looks like the AMC 20 is the only one within reasonable driving distance, and sadly they don't sell beer nor kick out texters.

But, I did find out they have military appreciation days on Tuesdays... $6 tickets all day!