catfishhunter

Bad ass ballon art of me skydiving try again.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=222504861106477&set=a.101550203201944.3654.100000408955768&type=1&ref=nf
Try it now should work
We just had our customer apprecitiaon day today and we have been hiring a balloon guy form the last three years. Last year he nade our logo and this year he came in with this. Normally I skydive in but this year because of construction I lost my landing area so I couldn't jump. This made it better. Hopefully this link works as I can't upload from my iPad.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Get another photo of it, with nothing in the background, and send it in. Parachutist is always looking for skydiver art. That is certainly unique, and very well done!
B|:)

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I agree. Last year he did our company logo which I thought was the most bad ass thing I had seen but this takes the cake big time!

What is great is he passes up our city's festival to come to our customer appreciation day. He sends one of his assistants to handle that instead. He isn't cheap though but the kids and adults absolutely love him.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.