shah269

FREAKING IT GUYS!

When I get my hands around the ankles of these skinny IT dudes I'm going to swing them around over my head like some sort of over grown tooth pick and then stick their head into a big bowl of curry while screaming "Pickard is going to make you his bitch!"

Speaking as an IT guy, and also as a 220 lb body-builder thats been training in martial arts for over 20 years, I look forward to meeting you someday. Perhaps you can make me your bitch :)
In addition I will add that the IT guys dont decide what you can see and what you cant. Those decisions are made by Security and HR usually.

If you are going to rant uselessly, at least direct your ire in the right direction.

Maybe learning something about how your company works would help.
__

My mighty steed

My guess is it was probably the amount of time you spent on that website that brought it to IT's attention in the first place.

Get to work!

:P

Elvisio "paid to surf the web, until the shit hits the fan, then paid to kick ass and chew bubblegum" Rodriguez

Dude... do you work with me?:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Dude... do you work with me?:D

"Transmissions engineer?" Nope, we got none of those here.

I'm a flight nurse. One of those "hours of boredom punctuated by short periods of extreme stress" kind of jobs.

Elvisio "love my job, though" Rodriguez

We aint got none of them 'transmissions engineers' either... just a few of us sittin on our asses for weeks at a time before we get to spread the knowledge they pay us to share.

Pretty f-n boring!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

If we can't bitch about the IT guys and gals who can be we bitch about! It's the American way!

Now where is this freaky any key everyone keeps telling me to press and why is my cup holder broken! ;)

http://skins14.wincustomize.com/7/13/713841/32/44/preview-32-44.jpg

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!